Avatar

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tool #4

I am fairly new to Google Docs, however, I have sent drafts of preliminary swim documents to my assistant coach over at SBMS.  I find it a convienient tool to use since we can see real time changes and suggestions that would normally take several emails or a phone call.  We don't have the same planning period, or are even on the same campus so getting a time to call is very frustrating.  Google docs have really cut processing time down.

I can envision using google docs to have students turn in projects.  I could give real time feedback without the hassle of multiple emails or only speaking to the students when they are on campus.

2 comments:

  1. By using Google Apps, teachers really are making the technology work for them--saves time, money, # of emails, and paper. Good job!

    ReplyDelete